Electromagnetic Frequencies – EMF Facts
Earth Magnetic Grid Lines
Earth Magnetic Grid Lines are all standing waves (walls) of EMF which can only be harmonized not dissolved. The area where grid lines cross is known as a cube.
The wider the grid line, the bigger the cube and the more dangerous to life forms. For example, a person sleeping with a Benker or 400-meter grid crossing over them is at a much higher risk of cell damage and organ stress than having only a single grid line over them.
Earth Magnetic Grid lines cannot be moved or dissipated like Death Imprints can be.
Grids run north south, east west, to magnetic north. Nets run 45 degrees to north-south.
Hartman Grid, 300mm wide, occur every 3.5 meters.
Curry Net 300mm wide, occur every 3.5 meters.
Benker Grid – 1100mm wide, occur every 7 meters.
400 Metre Grid – 2.5 meters wide, occur every 400meters
Death Imprints, Spirit Lines and Black Lines
A Death Imprint is an imprinted electromagnetic field, sometimes known as a Bioplasmic field, of dense etheric matter of Astral Fragments where either a person or animal has passed away, although the actual spirit of the being which has passed goes to ‘Godhead”.
From the imprint, a Spirit Line occurs radiating out either side of the imprint and the Fragmented Astral energy can spread to the boundaries of a property or even greater.
The Astral Fragments can be referred to as an ‘Entity, due to is counter-conscious behavior. These Fragments are highly dangerous to humans and animals are able to lodge or imprint into the etheric fields of a living being.
- Spirit Lines are 200mm wide and are evidence of Astral Fragmentation in a building.
- Death imprints are the energy field left after the death of an animal or human and are the size of the actual being that died in that particular place.
- There are no death imprints in Australia over 200 years old. This is because the Australian Aboriginals, who were masters of the energies of the land, knew how to dissolve the imprints. However, when the Europeans arrived and started to massacre the Aboriginals, the death imprints were not able to be dissolved.
Water Veins & Black Water
Water Veins are earth radiation EMF fields, which are usually between 350mm wide and 4 meters wide, however, they can vary in width.
Water Veins can run in any direction and are 2 degrees warmer than the ground either side of the vein. Cats like to sleep over water veins because they sense the increase in temperature. They are not drawn to them because of the noxious resonance.
Some carry cancer-causing Radon Gas caused by interaction with radioactive minerals. Radon Gas is a big problem in the USA where there is a lot of radioactive material underground.
Water Veins can project from ground level to a height of around 1.2 meters. This means that in a multi-story building people working above the ground floor are not affected by the presence of coal, granite, or uranium in the ground.
The ground water lying just under the surface, along with the presence of radioactive matter creates what is called Black Water. Some people may suffer quite severe geopathic stress imprinting in the body, more so than the charge from the radioactive matter in the ground.
Cities such as Perth and Adelaide have large areas of black water due to the sandy soil and flat terrain and their strong presence of radioactive matter in the ground.
Coal deposits which are close to the surface create earth radiation which emanates up to around 15 meters above the ground. Cities such as Gladstone, Newcastle, Morwell and the Gold Coast are areas where there are coal deposits.
Statistics from surveys of people who live where they are exposed to the resonance from coal generally creates geopathic stress in the liver.
Uranium and Granite
Uranium and granite are radioactive minerals which also occur naturally in the ground, virtually everywhere around the world. It is decomposing matter and creates Gamma, which extends to around 40 meters above the ground. It has a strong positive charge, which causes geopathic stress. In some areas such as the Gold Coast, coal, granite, and uranium can occur simultaneously. Statistically, around 85% of properties Google read and surveyed, or on-site surveys have at least one toxic mineral in the ground.
Airborne Heavy Metal Contaminants
Another energetic influence over a property may also be from airborne pollutants such as heavy metals. The heavy metals carry a positive charge which can easily be read as causing organ stress similar to what earth radiation of EMF would. These metals are Cesium 134 & 137, Strontium 90, which come from nuclear power plants. Or mercury dust from coal fire power plants. Although we don’t have nuclear power in Australia, however CHEMTRAILS do contain Cesium and Strontium.
Countries which have nuclear power have a strong presence of these heavy metals in the air and is very easily read using Google earth. France has the greatest number nuclear power plants in Europe. America also has many nuclear plants.
Heavy metals are a health risk because they cause yeast overgrowth in the intestines, which leads to candida, especially in the lymph, which may lead to various tumors in the lymph glands and surrounding tissues, i.e. cancer.
Illness imprints are a result of a person which may have a severe illness and the organs which are diseased create a positive charge strong enough that the charge leaves an imprint in the space. Often you will find liver, or heart or pancreas illness imprints in a property. The illness imprint will cause organ stress in everyone that enters that space.
Emotional imprints are positive charge fields caused by someone’s emotional distress and will couple with an illness imprint. For example, you may have a liver imprint along with a ‘livid’ emotional imprint or a ‘depression’ emotional imprint coupled with either a heart illness imprint or pancreas illness imprint. Canberra has a very strong heart and pancreas illness imprint coupled with a depression emotional imprint, which is so strong that at times it may be felt in other parts of Australia as far away as Melbourne.
Outgassing is the release of toxic odors from materials such as new carpets, plastics, paints, chemicals such as petrol, chemicals fertilizers etc. Besides having a toxic odor, outgassing also creates a positive charge field. For example, a petrol station may create an imprinted field from the petrol in the tanks underground for up to 60 meters away from it. Outgassing odors are also a xenoestrogen or a hormone cell disruptor. This is another reason why women’s hormone health experts are always expressing caution about the dangers of exposure to xenoestrogens.
Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)
- Electromagnetic Radiation is caused by our electrical systems and is measured in Milligaus with a Gauss Meter up to 100Mg.
- Readings over 4Mg are deemed dangerous to animals and humans.
- Some appliances create EMF fields of up to 3 metres radius. Examples being fridges, CRT TV or PC/Laptop screen, Plasma and LED TV’s, bedside lamps, computers, meter box, old power points that are worn or damaged.
- If the earth wire at the meter box is grounded to the buildings water pipe, which was common practice many years ago, then the pipe will emit an EMR field.
- Overhead power lines create EMR fields, which vary according to the amount of current running through them. An example of this being that there will be larger EMR fields in the middle of summer at 7PM when the load of air-conditioning, cooking, washing and electronic entertainment is at its highest.
- EMR also creates leaked or imprinted EMF fields. This means that an electrical appliance when turned off, still has an EMF field around it which needs to be dissipated with a strong source of programmed negative charge such as with the Geoclense Home Harmonizer fitted.
Radio Frequency Fields (RF)
RF fields are caused by WiFi and other outside influences such as:
- Smart Meters create a RF field of approximately 1.5 metres around it. They send a communication back to the tower which is about 150mm diameter.
- Digital TV’s creating a RF field up to 200 metres in front of the screen which is also a dissolvable (using the Geoclense) imprinted EMF field.
- Digital clock radios creating a RF field of up to .5 metres in front of the screen.
- Wireless routers, PC modems, baby monitors, cordless phones, mobile phones, 2 way radios, microwave ovens.
- Larger outside influences are mobile phone towers, TV or radio broadcasting stations and towers.
- Some of the larger communication towers which have the large Microwave drums attached can have a dangerous field of up to 400 metres away from the tower as with the Bondi Junction tower in NSW.