Electromagnetic Frequencies – EMF Facts
Earth Magnetic Grid Lines
Earth Magnetic Grid Lines are all standing waves (walls) of EMF which can only be harmonized not dissolved.
The area where Grid Lines cross is known as a cube. The wider the Grid Line, the bigger the cube, and the more dangerous to life forms. For example, a person sleeping over a Benker Grid or a 400-meter Grid Crossing is at a much higher risk of cell damage and organ stress than having only a single Grid Line over them.
Earth Magnetic Grid Lines cannot be moved or dissipated like Death Imprints can be. Grids run north-south, east-west, to magnetic north. Nets run 45 degrees to north-south.
Hartman Grid – 300mm wide, occur every 3.5 meters.
Curry Net – 300mm wide, occur every 3.5 meters.
Benker Grid – 1100mm wide, occur every 7 meters.
400 Meter Grid – 2.5 meters wide, occur every 400 meters
Death Imprints & Spirit Lines
A Death Imprint is an imprinted electromagnetic field, sometimes known as a Bioplasmic field of dense etheric matter of Astral Fragments, created when either a person or animal has passed away although the actual spirit of the being goes to ‘Godhead”.
From the death imprint, a Spirit Line occurs radiating out either side of the imprint, and the Fragmented Astral energy can spread to the boundaries of a property or even greater.
The Astral Fragments can be referred to as an “Entity”, due to its counter-conscious behavior. These Fragments are highly dangerous to humans and animals as they can lodge or imprint into the etheric fields of a living being.
- Spirit Lines are 200mm wide and are evidence of Astral Fragmentation in a building.
- Death imprints are the energy fields left after the death of an animal or human and are the actual size of the being that died in that place.
- There are no death imprints in Australia over 200 years old. This is because the Australian Aboriginals, who were masters of the energies of the land, knew how to dissolve the imprints. However, when the Europeans arrived and started to massacre the Aboriginals, the death imprints were not able to be dissolved.
Water Veins & Black Water
Water Veins are Earth Radiation EMF fields, which are usually between 350mm and 4 meters wide, however, they can vary in width.
Water Veins can run in any direction and are 2 degrees warmer than the ground either side of the vein. Cats like to sleep over water veins because they sense the increase in temperature. They are not drawn to them because of the noxious resonance.
Some Water Veins carry cancer-causing Radon Gas caused by interaction with radioactive minerals. Radon Gas is a big problem in the U.S.A. where there is a lot of radioactive material underground.
Water Veins can project from ground level to a height of around 1.2 meters. This means that in a multi-story building, people living or working above the ground floor are not affected by the presence of water veins in the ground.
The groundwater lying just under the surface, along with the presence of radioactive matter creates what is called Black Water. Some people may suffer quite severe Geopathic Stress imprinting in the body, more so than from the charge of the radioactive matter in the ground.
Cities such as Perth and Adelaide have large areas of Black Water due to the sandy soil and flat terrain and the strong presence of radioactive matter in the ground.
Coal deposits which are close to the surface create Earth Radiation which emanates up to around 40 meters above the ground. Cities such as Gladstone, Newcastle, Morwell and the Gold Coast are examples of where there are coal deposits. Survey statistics of people who live where they are exposed to the resonance from coal, generally shows it creates Geopathic Stress affecting the liver.
Uranium & Granite
Uranium and Granite are radioactive minerals which occur naturally in the ground, virtually everywhere around the world. Uranium and Granite is decomposing matter and creates Gamma, which extends to around 40 meters above the ground. It has a strong positive charge, which causes Geopathic Stress in the body. In some areas, such as the Gold Coast in Queensland, coal, granite, and uranium can occur simultaneously.
Statistically, 99% of all properties worldwide surveyed with a “Google Earth” reading, or our “on-site” consultancy surveys, show that they have at least one toxic mineral in the ground.
Airborne Heavy Metal Contaminants
Another energetic influence over a property may also be from airborne pollutants such as heavy metals. The heavy metals carry a positive charge which can easily be read as causing organ stress like what earth radiation of EMF would. These metals are Cesium 134 & 137 and Strontium 90, which come from nuclear power plants and mercury dust from coal-fired power plants. Although we don’t have nuclear power in Australia, CHEMTRAILS do contain Cesium and Strontium.
Countries which have nuclear power have a strong presence of these heavy metals in the air and it is very easily read using Google Earth. France has the greatest number of nuclear power plants in Europe and America also has many nuclear power plants.
Heavy metals are a health risk because they cause yeast overgrowth in the intestines, which leads to candida, especially in the lymph, which may lead to various tumors in the lymph glands and surrounding tissues, i.e. cancer.
Illness imprints are a result of a person which may have a severe illness and the organs which are diseased create a positive charge strong enough that the charge leaves an imprint in the space. Often you will find liver, heart or pancreas illness imprints in a property. The illness imprint will cause organ stress in everyone that enters that space.
Emotional imprints are positive charge fields caused by someone’s emotional distress and will couple with an illness imprint. For example, you may have a liver imprint along with a ‘livid’ emotional imprint. Or you may have a ‘depression’ emotional imprint, coupled with either a heart or pancreas illness imprint. Canberra has a very strong heart and pancreas illness imprint coupled with a depression emotional imprint which is so strong, that at times it may be felt in other parts of Australia as far away as Melbourne.
Out-gassing is the release of toxic odors from materials such as new carpets, plastics, paints, chemicals such as petrol, chemical fertilizers etc. Besides having a toxic odor, out-gassing also creates a positive charge field. For example, a petrol station may create an imprinted field from the petrol in the tanks underground for up to 60 meters away from it.
Out-gassing odors are also a xenoestrogen or a hormone cell disruptor. This is another reason why women’s hormone health experts are always expressing caution about the dangers of exposure to xenoestrogens.
Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)
- Electromagnetic Radiation is caused by our electrical systems and is measured in Milligaus with a Gauss Meter up to 100Mg.
- Readings over 4Mg are deemed dangerous to animals and humans.
- Some appliances create EMF fields of up to 2 meters’ radius. Examples being fridges, CRT TV or PC/Laptop screen, Plasma and LED TV’s, bedside lamps, computers, meter box, and old power points that are worn or damaged.
- If the earth wire at the meter box is grounded to the buildings’ water pipe, which was common practice many years ago, then the pipe will emit an EMR field.
- Overhead power lines create EMR fields, which vary per the amount of current running through them. An example of this being that there will be larger EMR fields in the middle of summer at 7 p.m. when the load of air-conditioning, cooking, washing and electronic entertainment is at its highest.
- EMR also creates leaked or imprinted EMF fields. This means that an electrical appliance when turned off, still has an EMF field around it which needs to be dissipated with a strong source of programmed negative charge such as with the Geoclense Home and Workplace Harmonizer fitted.
Radio Frequency Fields (RF)
RF fields are caused by Wi/Fi and other outside influences such as: –
- Wireless routers, PC modems, baby monitors, cordless phones, mobile phones, 2-way radios, microwave ovens.
- Smart Meters create an RF field of approximately 1.5 meters around it. They send a communication back to the tower which is about 150 mm diameter.
- Digital TV’s create an RF field up to 200 meters in front of the screen which is also a dissolvable (using the Geoclense) imprinted EMF field.
- Digital clock radios create an RF field of up to .5 meters in front of the screen.
- Larger outside influences are mobile phone towers, TV or radio broadcasting stations, and towers.
- Some of the larger communication towers which have the Microwave drums attached can have a dangerous field of up to 400 meters away from the tower, as with the Bondi Junction tower in N.S.W.