MOST POPULAR OF ALL ECO MATS – Ener-Eco Yoga Mat
Ensure your sacred Yoga space is EMF free and free of other peoples’ imprints. Body contact with the Ener-Eco Yoga Mat may stimulate meridians and act as an insulator from earth currents during meditation.
The yoga mat has undergone an Ionic Infusion process, unique to OEA, which enables Ener-Eco Yoga Mats to act as an EMF neutralizer and space harmonizer, utilizing the same programming which the Geoclense and Space Clearing Dome contain.
Ener-Eco Yoga Mats may not only enhance a person’s energy levels; it will also have a balancing effect like the Space Clearing Dome over an area the size of the average yoga classroom holding up to approximately 40 people.
The Ener-Eco Yoga Mats will have a neutralizing effect on EMF from Wi/Fi, electrical appliances, Earth Radiation, imprints from previous yoga classmates and other Bioplasmic energies.
We have carefully chosen this quality Eco Mat to become an Ener-Eco Yoga Mat.
- Contains no PVC, EVA, TPE, Heavy metals or ozone depleting substances
- Materials: Natural Rubber, Non-Toxic, No latex, No PVC
- Totally biodegradable
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Length: 173. X 60 cm
- Colors: Midnight Blue & Purple
Its superior open cell rubber ensures: –
- Optimum grip offering unequaled non-slip performance
- Traction is incredible, even when wet with perspiration
- Unmatched “compression set” resistance and shock absorption
- Incomparable cushioning
- Exceptional resilience & durability – will not tear, skid or buckle
- No need to break in, non-slip from the start.
- Jade mats provide better cushion, resilience, strength, and durability than cheaper made rubber mats.
Jade rubber is sourced mostly in Vietnam and Malaysia but manufactured in the United States in compliance with all US environmental and health and safety laws. All materials in this mat are approved by the FDA for use in rubber products in continuous contact with food and drugs.
JADE can be hand washed with 1 drop of mild dishwashing detergent and warm water, then must be rinsed thoroughly as soapy residue can promote slipping. Hang or lay flat to dry (out of direct sunlight).