Sales & Customer Service Officer APPLY NOW
Job Title: Sales & Customer Service Officer
Position Status: Permanent / Full-Time
Reporting Relationships: Reports to Gerard Bin i (Managing Director) & Leanne Bini (Marketing & Creative Director)
Expected hours of work: Standard hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
However the nature of this position may require time outside of standard hours. Extra hours will be deemed part of the salary package.
Expected Salary Range: Negotiable, dependent upon demonstrated ability and previous experience.
Your role as a Sales & Customer Service Officer is business development - to sell and broaden the demand for Orgone Effects brand, products and services to individuals (customers), businesses (Wholesaler’s - Retail, Therapists) and approaching potential customers and wholesalers with the aim of winning new business, and gaining repeat business wherever possible. Sales may be domestic or international.
A dynamic and challenging role, you will play an important part in Orgone Effect’s team and help to drive the business forward.
You will be responsible for ensuring that Orgone Effects is able to achieve its set goal by:
- Act as a contact between Orgone Effects and its existing and potential markets.
- Answering all incoming customer phone calls and converting calls to new orders.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting our products and services favorably and in a structured professional way to make a sale.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and wholesalers via telephone calls and emails.
- Build new and key relationships with Australian and International wholesalers and customers.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations.
- Convert all wholesalers onto the wholesale portal.
- Understand the needs of our business customers.
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to fully understand our products and buy.
- Discuss special sales and promotions.
- Assisting the marketing team with goal targets.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Feed future buying trends back to employer.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Ordering office supplies, factory supplies and sales literature.
- Scheduling meetings with management and marketing team.
- Maintaining office equipment, and putting systems in place to ensure the smooth operation of the office as a whole.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company. Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
The focus of this position consists of the following areas:
Business Development & Lead Generation
- Solicitation of new clients through use of Health Retailer Directories (Health Food Stores), including Health Practitioners and Therapists, Health Studios etc.
- Maintain an adequate supply of sales literature and office supplies to facilitate the sales department in their marketing activity.
- Preparation and mailing of correspondence and literature to prospective clients.
- Ensure the smooth transition of new wholesale clients regarding completion and submission of initial wholesale portal setup.
- Serve as a key contact for customer and wholesale clients.
- In co-ordination with the Managing Director, is responsible for the planning, organization, and preparation for regular team meetings.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office by systematising routine office tasks and documenting procedures for these tasks, such as shipping procedures, mailing procedures, incoming call procedures and accounting procedures.
- Working with our Hubspot CRM
- Creation and maintenance of an office filing system.
Key Performance Indicators:
Business Development & Lead Generation:
- Sales literature and office supplies checked and ordered weekly.
- Invoices emailed to customer and wholesale clients each day.
- Concerns/questions/problems received from our clients to be reported to General Manager within 24 hours.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Sales office by systematising routine sales and office tasks and documenting procedures for these tasks, such as shipping procedures, mailing procedures, and accounting procedures.
- Procedures Manual to be written within 6 months of date of hire and updated monthly thereafter.
- Filing System to be designed and implemented within 6 months of date of hire
- Hunger: You have a big need to be fed with good sales numbers.
- Ambition: Setting goals and achieving them. The drive and commitment to succeed; working towards achieving the Company’s goals.
- Passion: Passionate, enthusiastic and motivated by success. A Sales person who loves their company and their products which shows in their pitch. They are the best cheerleader for Orgone Effects.
- Independence: Being highly self-motivated and focused in an autonomous role.
- Persistence: A sense of knowing how to get the job done without being rude or pushy. Has their own unique selling style.
- Resiliency: Look for innovative ways to turn things around and bounce back from a dry spell.
- Honesty: Aligned with Orgone Effects’ Culture of honesty, trustworthy and Honest selling attributes.
- Enthusiasm and Initiative: Naturally shows initiative and is solution focused. Always motivated and continually looking for possibilities.
- Curiosity: Curious and on the lookout for changes in the industry and what’s offered by the competition.
- Desire to learn and understand about our products and services.
- Imagination: Able to think on their feet and have a strong imagination and initiative is a valuable characteristic.
- Communication Skills: Well-presented and articulate. Knows how to stay away from jargon and hard to understand concepts. A confident manner and professional approach.
- Adaptability: Positive approach to change and ability to adapt and work under pressure.
- Commitment: Set the bar high and continually try to meet new goals i.e. go above and beyond to be successful.
- Competitiveness: You enjoy being better than everyone else.
- Confidence: Believing in our products and services that you are selling is essential. This confidence is infectious and makes customers want to buy more.
- Thoroughness: Easily stays in touch with clients and looks for new ways to stay in a client’s mind. Thoroughness with completion of work tasks.
- Appearance: Has a groomed appearance and is well spoken
- Training in Kinesiology, Meditation, Naturopathy, Chiropractic, Yoga, Meditation.
- A business, management or marketing degree or equivalent experience in Sales.
- Has been successful in Sales and Customer Service at prior companies.
Skills & Competencies:
- Computer Skills: Sound computer literacy skills - Proficient with Apple Mac computers, Xero accounting package, Shopify, CRM (Hubspot).
- Multitasking Skills: You are a great multitasker that assists the business to operate in a seamless fashion, identifying needs and completing tasks as they arise to assure that the sales department can operate in an effective manner.
- Sales Skills: The ability and desire to sell with a high degree of self-motivation and ambition. The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Customer Service Focused: A positive, confident and determined approach. Committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- An excellent communicator, you are able to build and maintain key relationships with customers and wholesalers and with management and factory staff.
- Ability to Listen: Satisfy a client’s needs by listening to what each prospect is saying using empathy to anticipate what a customer wants.
- Attention to detail: Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Teamwork Skills: Willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time Management Skills/Organisation: Accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties in an efficient and timely manner.
- Organized and focused through daily rituals including action planning and time management.
- Work Skills: The ability to work both independently, autonomously and as part of a team.
If this sounds like you, please apply here.2021-01-31|||Somerville, Victoria|||Gerard and Leanne Bini||||||SxO0pO4W-BBG6GoU|||FULL_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false